Rafidah: Leave if you are a burden!
KUALA LUMPUR: Former Wanita Umno chief Tan Sri Rafidah Aziz has launched a scathing, thinly-veiled attack on her successor Datuk Seri Shahrizat Abdul Jalil, suggesting that the latter should vacate all posts in Umno and the government.
In a candid interview with The Malay Mail recently, Rafidah stopped short of naming Shahrizat but the references were clearly pointed at the Women, Family and Community Development Minister.
“If you are a problem to the party and government, please move out!
“That’s it (for) everyone, whether it’s got to do with cows or anything (else). That’s the most matured way of dealing with your problems,” said Rafidah.
“Why are you so hung up about the three-week decision (to take a break)? You’re missing the point!
“The point is: damn it, decide, don’t leave it (the decision to go) to the Prime Minister (Datuk Seri Najib Abdul Razak). Don’t leave the onus on the Prime Minister to decide for you.”
Rafidah’s remarks are bound to re-ignite talks of hostility between the two Umno heavyweights. Shahrizat had toppled Rafidah from her Wanita chief post in 2009.
The Kuala Kangsar MP said a chain was only as strong as its weakest link.
“If your toe has gangrene, you don’t chop off the whole leg, you just amputate the toe!”
Hence, she said leaders who have become a liability to their respective political parties should take the right step and leave the party or at least resign from their posts rather than passing the burden to party leadership as they do not fit Najib’s definition of a “winnable candidate”.
The Prime Minister had on several occassions stressed that the Barisan Nasional would only field what he termed as “winnable candidates” in the next general elections.
“Whoever is in the wrong, please do the needful. But do not use the same brush stroke to tarnish the government.That’s why I say if you’re a bother to the government, you are a liability to the government and to the party, (and should) make the decision to move away,” she said.
Known as the Iron Lady, Rafidah was also quick to slam anyone who intends to open old wounds such as the allegations of the awarding of Approved Permit (APs) that was used against her during her time in government.
She said it was unfair to equate the two incidents.
“There was no evidence and there was no link to any family member,” she said.
“You think I’m not a God-fearing woman and do all these things? It’s a sin, you know!”
Shahrizat, who is currently abroad, did not respond to calls and text messages.
The Malay Mail
Friday, February 3, 2012
Rafidah SOUND Shahrizat!
Rafidah sound shahrizat. Baca bawah neh ;
Point penting ;
1. Rafidah walaupun tidak menamakan shahrizat dalam artikel di atas neh tetapi jelas dia menujukan statement neh khusus buat shahrizat.
2. Rafidah menegaskan bahawa individu yang memberi masalah kepada parti dan kerajaan harus meninggalkan jawatan nya samada dalam kerajaan, parti ataupun kedua2nya sekali. Ini barulah tindakan yang matang. Buat apa sibuk amek cuti 3 minggu pula?
3. Rafidah juga menegaskan jangan susahkan najib untuk selesaikan isu neh. Dah sendiri yang bermasalah, sendiri out lah. Jangan susahkan parti. Jangan kerana dia, parti pula musnah.
4. Rafidah juga menafikan skandal ap sama seperti skandal lembu. Berbeza dengan skandal lembu, skandal ap tidak melibatkan mana2 ahli keluarga rafidah. [suami dia itu bukan kah terbabit sekali dengan skandal ap?]
5. Shahrizat sekarang neh kat luar negara, dia juga mengabaikan semua panggilan telefon dan sms.
UMNO pun marah shahrizat duduk dalam umno, jadi ada logik kah kalau pembangkang dan rakyat rasa tak marah dengan shahrizat? Mesti tak logik punya. So blah larh shahrizat, belah larh woitttt..
Ameno : Berambos je larh.. tunggu pr amek alih baru lah kami boleh hukum ko.
Rafidah SOUND Shahrizat!
Datuk Seri Shahrizat Jalil. | lembu | NFC | Rafidah aziz | skandal fidlot |